Love, Community & A Career Ascension Path
Bring your skills to our blossoming community and company that is all about supporting couples to have the best relationships and build a world that works for everyone.
Relationships sit at the center of human creation. How we are within our relationships determines how we are as a society. When relationships thrive, humanity prospers. Eden World gathers incredible couples together to share our collective knowledge, experience, wisdom and resources to uplift and elevate our partnerships.
Concierge & Customer Support up to 20 hrs/wk with room for growth
Are you organized, reliable and sociable person who is detail-oriented, love people, are tech savvy with stellar communication skills, enjoy having a variety of responsibilities, a passion for tackling for reaching out and connecting to people… and through it all handling yourself with a relaxed grace and flexibility?
Are you passionate about making an impact in the world?
Are you inspired by the possibility of being part of an organization whose mission is to raise the relational quotient (RQ) and the communal quotient (CQ) in our culture?
Are you excited by the thought of being part of a community of visionaries, thought leaders, community builders, and pioneers who are all conscious couples who want to evolve the way they love and grow their love and partnership?
If the answer is yes, read on!
At Eden World we are looking to hire a self motivated, self-responsible, incredibly nurturing, passionate and energetic person who’s ready to join us as we rise into the next level of our growing business.
Every day we hear from our members sharing how being part of Eden has transformed their relationships and their lives – we genuinely get to see that we make a difference with our work.
We’re offering the right candidate a starting wage of $5-7 per hour for a rewarding and fulfilling opportunity. Plus you can do all of this from the comfort of the your home. As well as potential opportunities for travel and supporting live events should that be part of your desires and when we can gather again in person.
WHO WE ARE
ABOUT EDEN WORLD
Couples Supporting Couples To Evolve Their Partnership
Eden World is a Sanctuary of couples supporting couples to evolve their partnerships. We gather visionaries, community builders, thought leaders and committed couples together to share our collective knowledge, experience, wisdom and resources to uplift and elevate our partnerships. Our mission is to raise the relational quotient (RQ) and the Communal Quotient (CQ) in our culture.
Eden World Is A Place…
Where your relationship lives free.
Where your love is celebrated and encouraged.
Where the mess and the success that comes along with partnership are shared openly with other beloveds on a similar path.
A place where we can all learn and grow from each other as a beloved community of committed partners.
We do our best and stay classy yet we are not afraid to have fun.We are committed to supporting each other as individuals, as couples and as community.
As an organization our Eden Ethos lives for us each day as we embody the 12 Principles in how we love and how we lead and believe in the power of dyadic leadership to evolve how we collaborate and improve all our decision making. Everyone in our leadership team, board of directors, and wisdom council are in thriving partners and participate in Eden together as a couple.
We are a growing team of around 15 people and we like to foster as much diversity and inclusion as possible.
We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status or veteran status, to name a few.
Couples Join Eden…
- to connect with other couples who care about being great at loving each other
- to share meaningful, romantic and fun experiences they can do as a couple
- to get ongoing peer-to-peer support that is more effective than most therapy
- to receive tools that support their learning and growth from hand-curated experts
- to be held in a community of other conscious couples, community leaders, and visionaries who become part of their network of friends and collaborators
We currently provide 8 different programs to our members at various levels each month including a growing library of tools and masterclasses, community conversations on compelling and provocative topics, group coaching and support calls, participating with our council of queens, our council of kings, and our non-binary council of infinite beings, access to our live couples retreats, masterminds, and virtual events and opportunities to collaborate with other pioneers.
Part Time Concierge & Customer Support person starting at up to 20hrs/week
- Manage our Concierge (customer service) across multiple platforms including email, text, our wordpress website, social media, zoom and slack.
- Respond rapidly and thoroughly to any customer inquiries with answers that are clear, concise, accurate, complete and in alignment with our Eden Ethos and 12 Principals.
- Handle payment and collection issues amongst our members to help create both automated systems coupled with personal outreach to help keep everyone up to date
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of all Eden World’s programs, procedures, platforms and policies to be able to resolve almost any inquiry yourself
- Bring a white glove atmosphere when onboarding our new members, especially our Visionary Level members bringing an ‘All Needs Met’ approach keeping a beat on the pulse of all members, knowing their situations and needs, helping our members get through critical moments with ease.
- Bring a Win-Win approach to problem-solving where both our team and our members feel impeccably supported and cared for applying a bit of detective work to solve any issue that comes your way.
- Run point on customer issues that require masterful coordination between multiple teams (such as our leadership team, wisdom council, program directors, marketing team and technical support).
- Delegate complex questions (technical or emotional) to the relevant members of our team if and when they aren’t able to be resolved by you.
- Help Eden World keep customer retention high and churn low by reporting metrics to the leadership team, coming up with creative ideas and helping to implement them.
- Occasional help with grammar and copy editing with attention to detail to make sure what we are creating is on brand and without errors bringing great communication skills to everything we send.
- Serve as a leader to continuously evaluate, identify and communicate trends, opportunities, issues amongst our members to drive product, system and technical improvements that positively impact our members experience.
- Develop, compile, and maintain a library of protocols and customer service policies (FAQs/screencast (loom) tutorials/help pages etc.) on how we handle all customer care concerns.
- Create Metrics and reporting that tracks Customer Service issues.
- Live and virtual event support which could include booking venues, managing budgets, coordinating work of volunteers, team members, vendors, partners, contractors, and facilitators during the fulfillment of our virtual and live events ritualizing the entire welcome experience – know that they are entering a sacred container.
- Help create our ‘Thrival Guides & Schedule’ which are a compilation of all the details our members need to participate in our events (i.e. dates, times, schedule, location, travel support, parking, what to bring, how to participate, etc.).
- Have the Flexibility to adapt work schedule to align with peak periods during our Virtual and Live Event Launches, Course Launches, and the changing demands of our organization.
Best if you…
- Have been in a Customer Service, Executive Assistance or similar role before for at least 2 years.
- Have 1 year of Account / Project management experience.
- Have a great personality, both in person and in writing.
- Have a laptop and a car with valid insurance if in Southern California.
- Can be flexible with our working hours, especially when we are rolling out a new offering or gearing up for an event.
- Be kind, nurturing and generous, yet have the ability to navigate difficult or challenging situations with grace – a perfect balance of accommodating yet clear on your needs.
- Are in a committed relationship with your partner.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities…
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented.
- Has an incredibly nurturing and caring disposition that is graceful even when under pressure…good at de-escalating situations and having everyone feel at ease.
- Takes personal responsibility and is reliable, acknowledging any mistakes and excited to evolve, experiment, and get better and better each day.
- Is an effective communicator and at ease forming thoughtful responses and doing frequent outreach.
- Adaptable – able to demonstrate flexibility in the face of change
- Is resourceful and proactive, willing to do what it takes to get a job done, knowing that some weeks will be crazy, and others, quite relaxed.
- Tech-savvy with the ability to learn new software and tools quickly – G-suite, Slack, Zoom, Ontraport, WordPress, social media,
- Prompt and conscientious with very strong follow-through skills – always meeting deadlines
- Have a cheerful, positive, can do attitude where no task is above or below you
Technical Skills Required:
- G-Suite (gmail, calendar, google drive, google docs, sheets and slides)
- Social Media (Facebook, Instagram)
- Phone & Texting skills
Knowledge of these tools is not required but very helpful and can be trained:
- Slack (team communications)
- Zoom (meetings, programs, and courses)
- Ontraport (CRM system)
- Divi Themes (WordPress page builder)
- Accessally (Membership, Course Functionality, & Payment Plugin)
- Asana (Project management)
- This is an independent contractor position
- You must have access to a comfortable home office, laptop, and strong internet connection.
- Up to 20 hours per week to start with potential for growth
- The pay rate for this position starts at $5-7/hr depending on experience
- We’re looking for someone to become a long-term team member.
How To Apply
How to Apply
For the Part Time Concierge & Customer Service Role…
Apply to this job listing with via email with your resume and a cover letter with the following information:
- Send an email to email@example.com with subject line: ‘Applying for Eden World’s Concierge Role’
- Two sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi there! I’m (your full name) from (city, state).”
- Paragraph #1: Let us know the reason(s) why you think this job is a great fit for you.
- Paragraph #2: Let us know the last 3 roles you’ve had listing your title, the name of the organization, the type of organization, a brief overview of your responsibilities in the role, and a highlight of the outcome(s) you helped create.
- Paragraph #3: Briefly tell us about your technical proficiency. What is your level of proficiency (none yet, beginner, intermediate, advanced) with Google Suite (gmail, calendar, google docs, google sheets, google slides),Zoom, Slack,Ontraport (CRM), WordPress, Divi Page Builder, AccessAlly, and Social Media and how you have used these tools?
- Paragraph #4: Tell us about your availability? Are you available for 15 hours a week? Are you available for more? Are you looking for a long-term position or short-term? When can you start?
- Paragraph #5: Optional – any other information you’d like to share not already covered above
- Attach your resume or link to a version you have online