Join Zoom Meeting
One tap mobile
Find your local number:
FIND WHAT YOU NEED
HOW TO GET AROUND
How to navigate the “mini” site for Love Stories Revisited…
On the left of the screen you will see all the chapters listed. Click the chapter we are on to find content and resources related to that chapter. You can also click on the Table of Contents below to go to the pages with the chapters. Note: If you are on mobile you may only see the images but still click on them to get to the other pages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1: Purposeful Partnership SALON
- Chapter 2: Purposeful Partnership EPIC
- Chapter 3: Prosperity Playmates SALON
- Chapter 4: Prosperity Playmates EPIC
- Chapter 5: Connected Conversations SALON
- Chapter 6: Connected Conversations EPIC
- Chapter 7: Liberated Love SALON
- Chapter 8: Liberated Love EPIC
- Chapter 9: Loving Loss SALON
- Chapter 10: Loving Loss EPIC
WHAT IS LOVE STORIES REVISITED?
Love Stories Revisited
Exploring The Boundless Expressions of Love With All It’s Infinite Possibilities
Love comes in many shapes and forms as does our relationship to it. What we’ve been taught about love from our families, from the media, and from our life experiences shape who we are and how we relate to this powerful force.
There are many twists and turns to any story of love depending on what our individual stories have been that shaped our understanding of love and the ways it expresses itself through and to you.
For all of 2023, under the theme of “Love Stories Revisited” we will explore 5 specific subject matters or “chapters” within your Book of Love that deserve to be revisited and even re-written so you can create a more consummate relationship to each of these topics.
As we dedicate this year to re-writing our Love Stories we will have a chance to examine any non-supportive beliefs, potentially painful storylines or outdated ways of thinking that are keeping us from experiencing the Love Story of a lifetime.
GET THESE THINGS TO SET UP YOUR LOVE STORY
May we suggest you keep all your worksheets & journalling notes from the 10 sessions offered to you in 2023, in one place – your Love Story Book.
**A binder 2 inches wide might be preferable (the year may result in 200-250 pages)
***You will want one binder each.
ALL OF THIS IS OPTIONAL – Your choice love bug. 🙂
- Pink Linen 3-ring Binder – 2 inch
- Pink Glitter 3-ring Binders 2 pack – 2 inch
- Pink card stock category dividers
- Leatherbound 3-ring Binder – 2.75 inch
- Brown card stock category dividers
- Gold embossed 3-ring Binder 2 pack – 1.65 inch
- Portbable 3-ring hole punch
**If you are not a prolific notetaker, or prefer to keep your journal separate from your worksheets: this 1 inch, all-in-one option might suit you:
DIRECTIONS ON SETTING UP YOUR BINDER
Insert 10 subject dividers into each of your binders. Write these Chapter titles on tabs:
- Purposeful Partnership SALON
- Purposeful Partnership EPIC
- Prosperity Playmates SALON
- Prosperity Playmates EPIC
- Connected Conversations SALON
- Connected Conversations EPIC
- Liberated Love SALON
- Liberated Love EPIC
- Loving Loss SALON
- Loving Loss EPIC
SUBMIT YOUR LOVE STORY
Eden’s love story won’t be complete if your story isn’t part of it.
That’s why we’re collecting stories from you, throughout the year to share with the rest of the members during our each chapter of our Salons and E.P.I.C. Learning Parties.
Will you be the next couple to be featured?
Watch this video from Wil & Erin and submit your story no later than February 8th to be part of this Love Stories Revisited storyline!